17 Jan Vision Booster Resources
Welcome to the Vision Booster resource pack.
From Sunday 11 February 2018, all Corps and social centres throughout Australia will take part in the ‘Vision Booster’ campaign.
During each week of the campaign we will focus on a different line of the national vision statement.
This special time will culminate on Sunday 18 March in a National Day of Covenant Renewal for all Senior and Junior Soldiers and an opportunity for all Salvos to demonstrate their solidarity and commitment to our national vision by completing a vision commitment card. Vision commitment cards will be sent to all corps prior to this event.
The resource pack includes:
- Sermon outlines – available in various versions with accompanying video clips and PowerPoint slides.
- Video clips – featuring real stories from Salvation Army corps and centres (WMV and MPG format).
- Children’s ministry materials – for use with your Junior Soldiers or Sunday School group.
- Youth small group materials – for use with high school aged children, designed for 30-45 minutes.
- Youth devotional materials – for use at youth group gatherings. Intended to take just 5-10 minutes.
- Social media materials – ready to use images for you and your people to share via social media.
- Adult devotions/discussion materials – for use in Corps small groups, and staff or team meetings.
- Prayer room materials – for use in prayer stations to bring the vision before God.
If you would like to receive printed materials or if you have any questions please email the Australia One inbox:
You can download the entire resource pack by clicking ‘DOWNLOAD’ in the top right hand corner of your browser window.